Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pin and Chip ...

A strange day at the gym. The class was only a third full. It's usually packed ... jkust goes to show how many illicite affairs are going on eh? Nipping out for a quick Valentines lunch before a quick exit home to the wife. Quite remarkable.

I was just given a HUMANMETRICS - Jung Typology Test to do. Very strange in it's concept because the questions seem to be similar just ass about face. Anyway I cam out as an ESTJ -Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging. You must be having a laugh.

Our final away day at Highbury is coming up. It'll be quite strange not to go there next season, but I'm sure we'll be able to give them a little going away present. Four or five goals!!!!

It's London Fashion Week, I need to get a look for summer so I'll be taking a ken interest.

It's the winter olympics. Did you see the British woman snowboarder, Lesley McKenna. She fell over ... twice. She should have taken up curling.

My tune of the day: Sitting on the dock of the bay - Otis Redding

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com