Monday, February 13, 2006

Can't see the wood for the trees ...


So I go down to Lewisham and have a sight test. Yep, C,V,B,O.F ... 30. That's the bottom line. I work with VDU's all the time, I'm at that age ...????? 27 .... !!!! I'll check the back of your eyes he says ... nothing wrong there.

Anyway I'll be giving you a prescription. Use these ... only 80 notes. Choose a frame. Now come on you can't buy anything good for under a ton. So I try on about 50 pairs .. yeah these will do ... that's 120, so all in a big 200 pounds. Blimey, they definately saw me coming.

But when do I wear them? Just when I'm on a PC!!!! What about driving, or watching TV ???? CUSTOMER SERVICE, WHO SAYS IT'S A DYING ART!!!

Another defeat at the weekend. We are now definately looking back over our shoulder. We are 3 points behind Everton, 6 behind Wigan .... and we need a good 8 more points to say we are safe. But I'm losing interest. I watched most of the second half yesterday, and after we got ourselves back in the game, we lost concentration for 10 minutes. Whoooosh, then we get hit by a two goal suckerpunch and that is backs to the wall. It's dinner time I thinks. My Sunday scran was chicken breasts stuffed with haggis with arosti tats and a turnip gravy. I'm blitzing the turnips listening to Five Live when one of the Bent boys heads home our second. I bound into the front room to see it in full colour. Come on you reds lets get at 'em. Well we bring on 3 attackers and don't do anything for 20 minutes, apart from that save right at the death. But it's 3 points lost ... another 3 points and it's making this weekends Cup Match look like a make of break. I'm in the "Family" Stand!!!!! Or I maybe for 10 minutes before I get asked to leave.

One of my fish died on Saturday. I couldn't find him in the tank but eventually saw him under the leaves at the bottom. He's been with me a good 5 years so it was with a heavy heart that I flushed him down the pan. I bought two new ones on Sunday, black eye and golf ball.

Oh it's Valentines day tomorrow .... why not use this one above ..!!!

My tune of the day: Only You (Blaze Mix) - Dj Jori

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com