Thursday, February 16, 2006

Suited and booted ...

The Brits ... what's that all about? James Blunt best Pop act, Madonna best International act, Lemar best URBAN!!!! act, KT Tunstall best UK Female act ... yea that's got my juices flowing. Only surpassed by the Arctic Monkeys being best breakthrough act. Maybe I'm getting old?

I think I may be stereotyping, no pigeon holing my like for House as I can't stand any of these acts. When you hear the likes of Blaze, Anane ... Raul Midon you know you are HOUSE.

House music all night long ... say what.

Well Charlton have brokered a deal to allow Charlton season ticket holders a cheap admission (£5) to Welling Uniteds game vs Histon in late Feb. The initiative, also include a range of community and commercial activities !!!!

"We have always had an excellent relationship with Charlton at all levels and we are delighted that they have agreed to work with us in this way to make it even more productive," said Graham Hobbins. That's actually quite funny. On a personal note that is ... given that I was once banned from Welling.

It's also FA Cup day on Saturday and MAD Man Martin MADDOG Allen has started to light the fuse ... (special forces and fierce opposition ... jeeez)

My tune of the day: Mystery Girl - Raul Midon

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com