Monday, February 27, 2006

Somebody elses guy

Strangely as it seems I had, and I say had been hooked on the BBC's Just the Two of us. The reason behind it was the inclusion of Alexander O'Neil and the first lady, Jocelyn Brown. Now I have had the pleasure of seeing both of these artists live and I can tell you, Jocely Brown can sing a song. You can hear her sing with Masters at Work on "I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun", if you don't know it just go and listen. Any way I digress. I was watching the BBC show for these two acts, and within 3 days both had been voted out. Given that there are about 3/4 people on the show that can't hold a note it's an embarrassment. But not a surprise eh!!!!!

The Charlton scrapped another point at the weekend ... a bore draw against the Vanillans. I watched Green Street on Sunday, quite a strange film but again well worth a watch.

Oh and the washing machine sprang a leak this morning. At 7:30 the kitchen was a wash and I was ankle deep. It appears the water presure was too high for the pipes!!!! And they were crossthreaded ... so much for paying someone to do it for you. It's luck I bought a steam mop.

I'm thinking of tweed and bow ties for a spring look. Matched with some low slung denim ...

My tune of the day: Tongue Power - Roy Ayres

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com