Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Time gentlemen ....

I've noticed a disturbing habit of people gobbing on the street. Everywhere you look there are globules of spit, green and stringy. It's all very strange. People even clear their throats quite loudly as well. Use a hankie.

It's Scott Parkers first appearance against Charlton tomorrow. He never made it in the blue of Chelskov. Give him a cheer lads.

I was perusing the Welling United Supporters Website and had to chuckle when I say a posting from a bloke called Dutchie regarding his experience at Saturdays Basingstoke match. He says ...

"I attended the Basingstoke game & was DISGUSTED in the bad language from Welling fans. You are trying to gain more Addicks fans but who would want to stand with your foul mouths. To cap it all, your stewards did NOTHING to stop this. I have attended hundreds of matches in my time & i can quite honestly say that you are the worst fans for bad language i have ever come across.
I for one intend never to visit again & will let others know of my experience.
So much for friendly relations. (It's a pity you don't copy the attitude of your players who i thought were excellent)."

That's why I go to Welling ... to hear the swearing. It's funny the way opposition players get wound up by it all. Dutchie ... I think you need to get out more.

My tune of the day: Galveston Bay - Lonnie Hill

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com