Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moaning scousers

A week ago we all looked long and hard at whether Darren Bent was actually felled in the area against the European Club Champions. Was he, wasn't he ... who knows? Pullover Dudek said he dived, Rafa winged in his best scouse accent and we all thought we had got a right touch. Forward on a week. Liverpool against the Arse. Morientes is felled in the box. There is one sentance in the paper quoting it was a harsh decision!!!!! Where was Jumper Dudek giving it large, where was Rafa ... yes where was Rafa and his rosey cheeks?Celebrating an 89th minute winner that's where. Sod Arsenal but Liverpool can definately go and do one ... right la'd.

It was Valentines Day yesterday. I hope you all got yours? I had a nice meal of Cod and Chips, with processed peas, a cup of tea, glass of wine and a sticky toffee pudding with custard. Rock on.

I'm actually feeling a tad under the weather. My legs ache (nothing to do with upping the weights in the Body Max class), I have a headache and feel bunged up. There's a Body Attack class today but I'm not sure if I want to do it.

My tune of the day: New York City Woman - Sunburst Band

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com