Monday, February 06, 2006

Mondays

So I take the day off. My new washing machine is being delivered, at some point today. They can't give me a time just at some point today. 6:45 this morning the bell went. 6:45 ... is that taking the piss??? Typically though things never go smoothly. The blokes has the wrong drill bit so can't get the plugs off the back. He then plums the water in incorrectly so when I turn the taps back on, there is water everywhere. So eventually at about 9:30 I can do some washing. Four complete washes later, the flat is like a chinese laundry. The smell of washing powder is overbearing.

We capitulated at Spudz then. I watched some of it, but went to Homebase at 2-0. There comes a time when the season seems to be over. It's only Feb and we are crap.

It's weird having a day off at home. I popped down to the Dry cleaners to get a few items and got a sandwich from the Co-op. Quality eh?

My tune of the day: Givin it up - Incognito

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com