Friday, February 24, 2006

Guinness and ting

What a wonderful evening. We had Stevie Brown letting us know a few ins and outs of his career with Charlton, David White giving us a few insights into the boardroom and Vince making a complete tit of himself. Did I vote for Vince????

Some of the stories you hear from ex players puts some of the things you watch over the years into perspective. However the realisation that David Whyte was Completely Mad won't go amiss. It was interesting to hear that Brownie one regret was not ruffling enough feathers ... I'll take that on board myself.

The day for our Boro match has been revealed. We're on the Thursday. Chelsea and Liverpool got the Tuesday and Wednesday, surprise so our Saturday game aginst the Toon gets pushed back to the Sunday. Our league game aginst Boro is also pushed to the Sunday because they have to play the previous Thursday in the UEFA. Can't we have a bleedin Saturday game? Sundays are a day of rest, or a day to potter not go to football.

I've just had a voice message that my glasses are ready. Three days turned into two weeks. Two hundred notes for what exactly?

Don't you just hate travelling to work on a Friday. There are a plethora of people with bags on sticks getting in your way. A bloke wheeled his into my foot this morning and the bag I kid you not was more of a wallet. He was still pulling it though. Pick the thing up you lazy so and so.

On a side note, tell the people you love that you do in fact love them. Don't be shy ... just do it.

My tune of the day: I'm Doin’ Fine - Amp Fiddler

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com