Friday, February 10, 2006

Some mothers do 'ave 'em ...

And Old Mother Dudek has a prize one at that. Oh dear Jerzy, Pullova, or Tanktop whatever's easiest, please go and polish your Euro Medal or something. Darren is Bent because the Charlton striker told him.

Our Dazza lay on the floor, looked up and said " Sorry, sorry ... I dived, I did dive." But when the pen was given he got up and shrugged. That looked like it from my angle anyway. This was throught the phlegm that Carragher was spitting out. Dudek, why don't you go have dinner with Murphy. You can both choke on your canneloni.

It's the start of the Super League season tonight ... jee whiz.

As the sun was shinning, I pulled the old fur coat out of the wardrobe today. It's looking a bit worst for wear, but it's the old favourite. I think I need a few new coats for summer. A dog tooth check mac maybe, a white tux, a pink linen number. Oh, maybe not.

It's another non footballing Saturday this weekend. The ManxCity match having been moved so Sky could cover it on Sunday!!!!! They really are taking the pish. I had a look to see who Welling were playing, but they are away at Cambridge City. Sod that. It'll be waxing the car then.

I actually enjoyed Wednesday as a sporting event. I had forgotten how funny it is to get a penalty. It seems a generation away that Clyde Mendonca used to tumble in the box.

It's the start of the Winter Olympics today ... jee whiz.

Blimey, I just read that Ron Greenwood passed away yesterday. I'm not a Wet Sham fan, so have no allegance there, but I do remember the 1982 World Cup Song, Ron's 22.

"Hear the roar, of the red, white and blue ..."

Oh the Grammy's, not that you would know, but Little Louie Vega won one for his remix of Superfly.

My tune of the day: Baby You Got Me - Sapphires

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com