Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's cold outside

There's not be so much activity on the Charlton pink oboe list since Auntie got her left tit caught in the mangle. Dandy Murphy this, Dandy Murphy that ... blimey I bet he's not had it so good.

You know what Dandy Murphy doesn't want to play for my club. Yah boo sucks ... I actually paid good money to go and watch that idiot. So as Chicago Addick says get out those white hankies and baby dummies and give it some on Sunday.

I did a spin class today. It's been a week or so since I sat on the fake bike ... it's not pleasant.

Only a few days and I'll have a washing machine again. It's been hell over the last week or so. I find it remarkable that people turn up to the laundrette in their brand spanking new BMW's/ Mercs. Priorities are wrong I believe.

On the advise of Mr MC I purchased In the House of Love, Dimitris latest Discoesque offering. There do indeed seem to be some corkers on there, Sylvester, Terry Callier, even the Originals. That'll get the head nodding.

It seems that all this Murphy nonsence or indeed nonsense (sorry to go back to this) has stolen the Supporters Directors thunder. I hope you all voted for Vince, as I need him to give me a competative or more appropriately competitive price on some plastering.

My tune of the day: You're The One For Me - D-Train

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com