Friday, December 30, 2005

Weird

This time of year is actually quite weird. No work, not a lot to do but watch rubbish TV, and read rubbish newspapers. Today I learnt that the whole Ashes team are to get a New Years honour ...!!!! I learnt that Dennis Rickman in Eastenders is stabbed on New Years Eve !!!!!Micky Quinn gorged hi9mself at Christmas!!!!A girl aged 14 is bullied at school for being 20 stone!!!!!! Mystic Meg predicted that 2 peeps would win the lotto!!!! Becks wore a poncvho to dinner at Nobu!!!!! The Queen is going to abdicate!!!!! Hold on the last one may not be so true, but my Mum told me that on Christmas Day. She thinks now the Quen is 80 ... she will abdicate and Charles will become King George the something. Yep George not Charles, which is jinxed.

So has anyone been to the sale? Has anyone seen any bargains?? I popped into Selfridges the other day, but it was full of overpriced toot. I'm sure they have loads of rubbish sitting in the back especialy for this time of year. I did laugh when I saw a pair of Levi 501's reduced from £120 to £60. Hold on ... aren't 501's usually about 50-60 quid in every other shop? Or maybe it's me!!!!

Charlon are playing West Ham tomorrow ... bothered? I should be, but I can't get enthusiasm for a New Years Eve match ... what a load off old tosh. Just so they can play another game on 2 Jan. The FA are really taking the pish.

I see Vince and Mrs Vince got a mention i the Sun today. Vince moaned ... well that made me laugh.

My tune of the day: Symphony - Donnel Rush

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com