Friday, December 02, 2005

Trolly alert ...

Has anyone notice the amount of people with bags on wheels around town on a Friday. Cannon Street tube was like an It's a Knockout Special this morning, as people bumped and bored their way onto the platform. Big red ones, small black ones ... some as big as ya head. I don't get it, fat people wheeling little bags, pick them up and carry them you twats.

I still haven't got over the defeat on Wednesday but it seems Jerome Thomas did after getting arrested outside a nightclub last night. Go out, have a drink go home. It's not hard is it. Footballers, if they had brains they would be dangerous.

I was watching Sky Sports last night and they showed Alan Shearers assault on that Everton player a week or so ago. He stops. looks ... elbows. That spat with the Grimsby geezer wasn't his fault was it ... swings and roundabout.

It's actually December so I can start thinking of Christmas. I did a search for Christmas songs on my PC .. and was surprised to find some classics on there. Including a Sesame Street Medley. That may be Grahams tune of the day up in the Rockies. I also found some Stevie Wonder Christmas tunes. I can feel a new ringtone coming on.

I was thinking about Christmas pressies. It gets harder each year. Most people have everything they want ... so they just want frivolous things from the likes of me. My bro wants wine, my Mum a ghetto blaster, so I'm trawling the internet for one of these. Me, I haven't a clue to what I want.

Seems like the England Cricket team have come crashing down to earth. A day to save the match but still lose the series. Happy times ahead in India me thinks.

My tune of the day: Silver Bells - Stevie Wonder

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com