Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rose tinted glasses ...

A romantic notion that Southend victory. The day they came to town and whooped us 3-0. It was a comical game with comical Steve Brown defending. Poor old Jimbob, old age must be clouding his judgement. Yes we had a laugh, we even went and stood up the back of the stand with the shouty mob, but per-lease, it wasn't that good. The best game around this time was the 2-0 victory at the New London Stadium when Bows got sent off, Chicken Chapple got stretchered off and Morts rang rings around the blue hords in the snow ... oh what a day. Unfortunately football today is about the money. If they get paid 40 grand a week, they should show passion, they should show ability, they should show gile, tenacity, humour ... all the things Dandy Murphy lacks. In between his pirotetes he shows lack of ambition, moodyness ... contempt. Poor old Archibald he's got to put up with this shower as a 7 year old,

Now I saw the trailor for King Kong, and I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing it. Yes it's a tad Titanic like, as we all know the ending but it looks good. I am easily pleased I know, but it'll be like watching Vince with the hump.

It's Chelsea v Liverpool on the Champions League tonight. "V" HOW MANY OF THESE IN BOVVVVERED.

I had a non descript journey to work today. On the train, headphones on ... Raul Midon singing to me, a cheese biegel, happy days. The thought of Christmas Shopping is actually getting to me.

It's Tommy Steele tomorrow. Now I have been told the show itself is rather disappointing, but hey, it's an afternoon out of the office watching a christmas show.

My tune of the day: Sunshine - Raul Midon

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com