Thursday, December 15, 2005

At Lords where I saw it ....

It is a lovely game this cricket. But a few months after the hullaballoo about winning the Ashes, England limp home against an ever improving Pakistani team. Thwacked for over 350 in a one day game this morning, don't expect to read about Englands demise on the back pages. Take a look well inside. UManU will be on the back page ... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

I caught up with Lost last night. I still can't work out what is going on. A deserted island, polar bears, weird stuff ... and death. That about sums it up. So I'll keep watching.

What is it with people who want to get up from their seats on a packed train and get to the door before the train is in the station!!!! This is whilst trying to put their jacket on and get their fags out. Luckily most of them don't have bikes.

Journey South ... what's that all about????

It's the office christmas party tonight. I'll try and stay clear of too much vodka ... but I can't promise anything.

My tune of the day: Way You Love Me - Ron Hall & The Muthafunkas/Mark Evans

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com