Wednesday, December 14, 2005

74 seconds ...

Is anyone bothered? Alex Ferguson storms out, so what!!!! Move on I say, you're out of Europe well go win the league you idjut. UManU fans ... salt of the earth ... I doubt it.

I did 95 percent of my Christmas Shopping yesterday. I was quite surprised myself that I got it all done. I headed over to Oxford Street but was quite disappointed with the Christmasy feel of the place. Some cheap tat on the market stalls, and some shoddy window displays. I walked through Carnaby Street over to Covent Garden which had a Christmas Market with Santa right in the middle. You can't beat a few Christmas carols as well.

I wrapped all the stuff as well last night whilst watching Secret Smile on ITV. A bit strange it was too especially when David Tennant changed his accent because he was meant to be Scottish. All to far fetched for me.

I was listening to some tunes on the way to work and realised how selfish people actually are. There's some funny things people do that annoy me on the daily commute. You still get people sitting on the outside of a two seater when there are people standing. People who read their book miandaring down the platform once they get off. People who want to walk in a line, maybe 3 or 4 together so you can't get past. People who light up a fag as soon as they get off the train. Muppets on bikes that ride on the pavement or the wrong way down a street. Oh I could go on but that's not very Christmasy is it.

Have a mince pie this evening ...

My tune of the day: Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto - James Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com