Monday, December 05, 2005


Posted by Picasa


I decided not to go to the match yesterday. I popped down the pub to give a a couple of tickets back and then went home. I didn't miss it, didn't feel any less of a fan ... I was just happy to sit on my sofa and watch Terminal with Tom Hanks instead of a bunch of terminals out on the pitch.

I had afternoon tea and cakes at the Park Lane hotel on Saturday. A very civil afternoon, in fact I could get quite accustomed to living the life. Everything was hunky dorry until a coach load of Russian Chelsea fans, scarves, bags etc all arrived on mass. Corporation footabll you can stick it.

I put the tree up yesterday as well. In fact after some initail problesm, like trying to set it up upside down it looks great. All black and tinselly ... with silver balls.

I am having an ongoing rice discussion at the moment and find some peoples method of cooking rice very slap dash. There seems to be a school of thought that has you overloading the nrice with water which is then drained off when the rice is cooked. I am told this is to clear any excess starch. Well you can imagine this being taught at school.

The early morning sun has disappeared and it's started to rain ... how depressing is that?

Oh and I found this pic in the draw over the weekend. Shout out to Mr Murray.

My tune of the day: Porcupine - Nature Zone

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com