Monday, December 19, 2005

Sing a happy song ...

I'm not sure I'd want to write anything about another Charlton disappointment on Saturday. Inept maybe, gutless for sure, cringeworthy without a doubt. How lucky was I that I didnt make the trip up to the JJB? This lucky ...

So can anyone explain how fixed the X Factor was? Yep Shane was ok, but when Cowell started purring over his Judy Garland impression you knew it was all over. He's the only one that would make them any money. Keely thinks Journey South will be the long game winners, but Cowell can only se the dollars shinning in his eyes. A young lad, nice voice ... Robbie Williams wannabe ... yep that's the way forward. I feel sorry for Brenda ... still the most pure voice on the show.

I didn't see Come Dancing but Goughy the winner. That's like Everest winning hair cut of the year.

I see Welling have been drawn away to Blyth Spartans of the Unibond Leage in the next round of the FA Trophy. A trip up North for the Wings, which could be interesting.

I did a bit of experiementing in the cooking department yesterday. I managed a cranberry/ maple syrup glazed chicken with Carrots Vichy, some roasted tats, and brussels with chestnuts in goose fat. It came out supurbly even if I say so myself ... so I'm down for the christmas dinner.

I also ended up watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday. Not a very good remake in my opinion. But I think you should watch Hitch, that was funny.

My tune of the day: When I'm dancin' - Lenny Williams

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com