Friday, December 16, 2005

Toasted Sausage ...

So the party was a typical Christmasy affair ... vodka, food, more vodya ... ruined by the boss putting Sada Water in the Greygoose. So uncouth, with no style ...

I got home at 2:45 had some water and hit the sack. Seconds later the alarm was going off ... it was 7 o'clock. Why does that always happen? I was still dribbling when I jumped in the bath. Then the trains. Why is it so much easier to relax on the train when your still half cut? Headphones on, hood up .. sod the world.

It's another party tonight. It's a three way Birthday party, over Baker Street/ Bond Street way. I think it's going to be Brandy tonight. Or Dubonet. Can't decide. The only problem is the girls whos party it is are so old .... I'm sure it will be Like Back to 66 tonight.

It's the final of Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor tomorrow. Funny how they all finishg at once. I forgot Space Cadets is also finishing but sod that.

Charlton up at Wigan tomorrow. That was a game I wanted to go to, having never been to the JJB. But it's too near Chrimbo, I don't have the money ... maybe next year, if we stay up.

I need to have a stroll outside. The heebees are kicking in ... and I need some air. Cherry tomatoes and prawns. Mixed with some pesto, that'll do for my dinner.

My tune of the day: Take The Music To The Party - Chocolate City Connection

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com