Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Heavy Vibes

I finally received the last present this morning. I had thought that I had got all my timings wrong. Amazon are a bit of a liability like that. They just change delivery dates when they please. Sod that. Hopefully Brother G will be pleased.

I've been reading a lot about Jose Mourinho and Arsee Wenger of late. Do we care? Bovvvered? Well they seem to be enjoying their schoolboy feuding. A load of imbeciles the lot of them.

I actually watched Catherine Tate last night. I've never been that into it, but thought what the fcuk. It was actually quite funny, in a I know loads of them people type of way. Oh, and it was great to see Dave n'Chas at the End.

I'm actually looking forward to Christmas. I've got another lunch and some drinks tomorrow and maybe a curry on Friday. I think the gym calls. I need to get back to doing legs bums and tings ...

My tune of the day: Clean up woman - Betty Wright

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com