Monday, December 12, 2005

Underneath the arches ...

Posted by Picasa

So we all got suited and encamped at the Excel centre. What for I do not know? I have seen some rubbish in my time, but that took the biscuit. Twelve rounds of strictly come dancing ... without the hip wiggling. The joint stunk ... never again I tell thee.

At least the mighty addicks got three points. That was quite dire as well, but three points is three points and I'd have taken that all the start of the match. I did think Sunderland were poor and what Julio Arca is still doing there is beyond me, but never mind.

I watched the 6 episodes of Extras yesterday. There were a few laughs, especially with Les Dennis but all in all very strange.

I see that Richard Prior passed away on Saturday. Now he was a comedian.

It's been interesting reading about Alan Shearer again today. Graeme Souness has even launched an impassioned defence of his skipper. Don't make me laugh. Souness said, in the North we are more confrontational than the rest of the country. Is he having a bubble? What an idiot. Alan Shearer is a dirty player, always was, has been and will be. He cheats, he moans, he bitches. That's the bottom line. I've seen the tackle by Shearer on Campbell and he didn't even get a yellow. Gilberto got two yellows for tame tackles in comparrison. It makes me laugh.

I have to tidy the flat today. Oh and it's my Mums birthday. Happy Birthday mother dearest.

My tune of the day: Let me know Your Feelin Me - GU ft Leroy Burgess

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com