Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back to the grind stone

Well as I sit here Christmas has been done and dusted. A nice drive down to Brighton followed by a trip up to the Toon for a night out works for me. I put myself through the Charlton/ Arsenal nonsence but by then I just needed some fresh air.

I can't believe it was 2 years since the last decent game at the Valley. Charlton 4 Chelsea 2. In the two years since we've had a few wins but nothing spectacular. It's crap actually but we all go. I was quite impressed with Thomas Myhre infact I am now an admirer of Myhre. Gonzo did well until he was taken out by that Arse muppet. Steve Bennett didnt get glasses for christmas.

I've got a full days work ahead of me as I sit here in Aldgate. It's so quiet is eeery. Not a lot of traffic and I have indigestion. I have eaten so much rubbish. I may go and watch King Kong tomorrow ....

I need a cup of tea ....

My tune of the day: One World - Blaze

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com