Friday, July 22, 2005

What a day ....

Well typically the cricket descended into a farce, then we had people trying to blow themselves up on the tube and luckily failing.

Fourteen wickets in a day, Chris Tavare would be turning in his grave. Piertersons innings this morning summed it up when he tried to blast every ball and eventually fell short. I'm telling you it will be all over by lunch on Sunday. One nil and a mountain to climb.

So, the whole of London is in turmoil as suicide bombers are on the loose. Quite a striking statement but one with some grain of truth. I can't get my head around the fact that they all escaped without someone having a pop at them. Given that my mum was up visiting my bro in Shepherds Bush it hit home a bit too hard. There will come a time when we aren't going to stand for this any more. I can just feel it.

It was interesting to see Orlaith sucking up to Science last night on BB. She's had a go at Makosi, Kemal and Derek about playing games, but she's the biggest player in there. So people don't be fooled by her crocodile tears, vote the boring idiot out ... keep Science safe. You know it makes sense.

The Netaddicks board has been down for the best part of 12 hours. Seems a bit strange, but I'm at a lose with no Charlton chat. It's also interesting to note that Charlton haven't been linked with any new signings this week. No paper talk, no speculation ... nothing. Oh well ...

I had a letter from Sky yesterday. They are putting my subscription up by three pounds. Oh well.

My tune of the day: Lovin You (Re Edit) - Johnny Guitar Watson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com