Monday, July 11, 2005

Keeping it real ...

It's another week, and it appears more things are back to normal than not. The trains were packed, people were sweating and stinking, there were backpacks galore, fat peeps two to the dozen ... and England lost the cricket.

I played some ball on Saturday morning. I say played, I ran the channels, peeled off Mr Atoe but couldn't hit a cows arse with a barn door. It was one of those days. It was good to actually get a run out, and to actually play with a bit of composure but my finishing ... well if Lisbie can do it for a living I can do it on astroturf once every now and again. We actually played some good stuff, ending up 6-0 victors but we are going to have to up our game if the Charlton Internet boys are going to progress up in Leeds at Worldnet this weekend. It's going to be fun though.

There was even word that us Charlton fans are going to be astounded by a signing or two. This was after the siging of Darren "Curtley/ Leroy" Ambrose on Friday evening. Well things are looking up ... well I'm watching this space.

It looks like a blinding day weather wise ....

My tune of the day: Time - Dajae

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com