Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Todays the day ...

The Teddy Bears have their picnic. No, no ... I jest, todays the day that we, as Londoners find out if we will be awarded the Olympics in 2012. Now how anyone can say they don't want it is beyond me. Sod the transport system, sod Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and all these tin pot Northern hovels ... Derek on BB was so right, we need to have a big Sporting event in the UK, and in the capital ... London. It will make us money, damn right it will.

Fingers crossed people, there's two hours to go.

It seems that Charlton are once again in transfer termoil. They can't sign anyone for love nor money, so have to come up with stories about Lee Bowyer. It appears that Tony Gardner from the sPUDZ has a long standing injury, and now it's Stuart Elliott of Hull. It's the damned Internet, all this speculation is no good. We need good hard facts, and until they appear on the Official site, it is just pie in the sky. But they do need to act soon. It's the first pre-season match next Thursday, so we need some sort of incentive to go. Oh well, let's all hang onto the thought of Lee Bowyer "My word is my bond" making a comeback.

So I was sat down last night watching Big Brother, and Makosi announces that she is pregnant. Hmmmmph. I would say that she has been playing a blinder up until now, but this makes her out to be one complete nutcase. One shag and within minutes she's preggers. What a muppet. She even fcuked up Eugenes secret challenge. I would say that there are so many secret challenges that it makes it a mockery. How are you supposeed to mimic someone as a secret challenge. It would be so damn obvious. Oh and Saskias in the paper with her baps out. Well she's got on a see through bra but we get where she's coming from. Let's hope she takes her fat arse and enjoys her 15 minutes. I say vote Maxwell this week. Get that muppet out.

Oh my Mum just called and said she's seen some curtains. I asked her to keep an eye out a few days ago. Mums are great for things like that. I haven't the foggiest idea about curtains, apart from they sit in the window and you pul them shut at night. They are supposedly chocolate brown ... just what I want.

My tune of the day: Caribs leap - Ian Friday

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com