Thursday, July 14, 2005

After the Lord Mayors show ...

So I go down to Brighton to see my Mum. No day infront of a PC, sitting out by the sea, cockles and muscles alive, alive oh. And what happens? Yep, a sea mist stroke fog ... all bleedin' day. I couldn't believe it. So I fell asleep in the front room, dreaming of sunshine and dusky maidens.

It's been a hive of activity down at Sparrows Lane. They've brought in Jonathan Spector, yep, about to sign Gonzalo Sorondo, blimey ... and Curbs is still calling for 4 to 5 new signings. I think he's understanding what really needs to happen. At last!!!! We need some young lads that have got things to prove. Get them wanting to play, wanting to perform ... and you never know. If you play average players a large sum they won't be bothered. We need players that actually want to play for Charlton, and the supporters. Maybe then we'll get people paying to watch us play away.

Good luck Curbs ...

So guess where me and some of the CIFC lads will be this weekend? No!!! Oh well, we'll be in Leeds. It's the annual Worldnet footie tournament, and I'm taking my boots. Why? Your guess is as good as mine, but as they say in hey-ho land ... hey ho.

As I was driving back from Brighton last night, I began to wonder why we need big gas guzzling cars. Why do people have these great big 4x4's and sit in the outside lane not moving. Why do we then have boy racers in their bright red BMW's undertaking? Cutting in and out of traffic as the Police sit in laybyes drinking tea. Oh well ... it made the journey go quicker.

I actually bought some new curtains. Well my Mum did, but they are in fact the first new set of curtains I've ever owned. Now my life is complete ...

My tune of the day: Dub Massai Style - Bobby Konders

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com