Thursday, July 07, 2005

Reality check ...

So I'm sitting here, watching the news as the whole of London is brought to a stand still. There are bombs, bomb alerts, power surges, but in general Londoners take it all in their stride. No mass hysteria. Then you look at the Netaddicks board. Sometimes, just sometimes you need to take a step back and think about those people affected first.

There's not a lot one can say really, it's horrible ... but since 9/11 it just been simmering waiting to happen.

So now we have conspiracy theorists. It's the M15, Israel knew before we did. The internet is such a wonderful place. It's quite amazing watching this when it's about 3 minutes away from where I sit. People have died at the tube station I use. I sit here quite humble, thinking about the people who have perished ... and now it's raining.

I may try and see if the DLR is working.

I haven't played any music so I don't feel like a tune of the day ...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com