Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Time and time again ...

Commuting has never been the best of things to do. Smelly suits, ignorant orange women applying makeup, back packs, bikes, garlic ... phantom readers .... yes, the list is endless. But after the happenings of a few weeks ago, we are able to put these things on the back burner. That is until we fall back into a routine. Then the temperature rises and we are all selfish once more. The bloke with the bike wasn't on the train this morning. But a bloke with a broadsheet was. He wanted to read it and being inconvenienced by people wanting to get on a train, wasn't going to stop him. He folded, unfolded the damn thing, then at London Bridge was seen climbing the stairs continuing to read the monster. Oh some people.

Women ... never happier than when slagging off men. Old Roof this morning indicated that women like to be chatted up. But not by Ugly blokes!!!!! So should we as men all be judged. On a scale of 1 to 5 and only blokes wearing 4 and 5's are allowed to chat women up!!! When I brought this up I was chastised as a bloke, who just doesn't get it!!!! Well, I have to admit, what women want ... who knows?

I was thinking about going to Torquay tonight. No I lie. It's hard enough to go to Welling, and I still need my sleep.

I'm still hurting from the weekend. My legs are stiff and I feel about 30. Oh well.

I hope you have all read Lars comments about his love of all things feminine? Jesus ...

My tune of the day: I Get Lifted - Barbara Tucker

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com