Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I ran the world ...

But I didn't get very far.

There are some terrible smells around London at the moment. Cannon Street has been stinking for a week or so, Aldgate always has a slight pong, but generally the whole of East London smells of Sour Grapes. I'm not sure how they expect the Olympians to compete in them there conditions?

There was a bloke with a laptop bag on his shoulder today. He was on my packed train and everytime the train chugged it went crashing into all and sundry. Why don't people put their bags down?

Oh some transfer activity ... at last. Paul Konchesky, you know him of "He's fcukin' quality" fame, has bypassed the Blackwall Tunnel queues and gone to the Appy Ammers. Fairs, fair really. I remember Konch blasting that penalty up into the top tier a few years back. They deserve each other. Fifteen grand a week, for a mediocre left back!!! Chris Powell at his best Konch was not. I don't really think he actually fulfilled his potential. Curbs'fault no doubt?

Oh, I've just read that a quarter of Britains men are in denail about their weight problem. Bollocks ...

Max and Saskia !!!! What's that all about???

My tune of the day: Acid Over - Tyree

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com