Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Seeing dead people ...

That's what it was like at Loftus Road. Maybe people have had enough of the Subuteo stadium. I know I have. I remember Granto spending most of one match banging on the back of the stand corrugated wall. That was the same game as Mark Garvey, he who had drum being forcibly thrown out and taking a beating to boot. QPR, QPR ... QP ... hahahahahahah. Sod you West London muppets.

I also had the misfortune to turn talksport on again last night. I forgot that I had tuned it in on the radio and as I jumped in the bath I had the strains of James Whale spouting his nonsense. Sometimes I do wonder why they allow this idiot on the radio, then you remember that it's a Rupert Murdock tool. Both the radio station and James Whale. He spends most of the time dissing the BBC and liberals. That's liberals with a small l, people who have a tolerance level and are not scared to jump to conclusions. I did shake my head when a mini cab driver from Clacton on Sea was indicating that the Brazilian fella got what he was asking for, given that he had a so called big jacket on and didn't stop even when the "Police" said so. I wasn't there so I can't say what did or didn't happen, but when you read that 5 Sikhs had been marched off a tourist bus in Times Square because they looked a bit dodgy, you know what you are dealing with. We live in troubled times especially as one girl wrote in the Metro ... You look a bit foreign!!!!! Oh to be a white, male, middle class geezer ... er, I think not.

I'm still being fascinated by Big Brother. It's actually getting a bit boring now they are all getting along. Even Orlaith hasn't got her Charlies out lately. Saskia, Maxwell .. who they???

Don't you just love this weather? I actually put the central heating on this morning, just to get rid of the dampness in the air. Oh and hopefully my sofa will be delivered soon.

My tune of the day: Thru The Rain - Soul Creation Feat. Kenny Bobien

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com