Thursday, July 21, 2005

Temptation ...

It's the day that all cricket fans have been waiting for. The start of the Ashes series. As I sit here the Australians have just scored their first 50 runs for the fall of one wicket. Something tells me it's going to be a long summer. At least it's on Channel 4 ... I can put it on in the office. Yeeha.

I'm thinking about going to Brentford on Saturday. However I do want one of them lazy weekends, where I can bum round in my pj's and do nothing. However there is housework to be done, and the conservatory needs a good cleaning. My life ... and fast lane come to mind.

They are now 66 for two, maybe a tad batter.

Question ... why do women bound up flights of stairs. I saw this pretty random this morning doing three steps at a time. Unsightly it was, pretty it wasn't. Why do fat people always eat. There was Joe Tex and his girls on the train this morning, and each one of them was eating.

No new signings coming the Addicks way, even though there were a couple of offers on the table. We've had five days without one ... come on Curbs sort it out!!!!!!

I caught some of the new BBC series Full on food last night. An interesting concept, in the style of Top Gear. I thought it was a bit laddy but quite interesting.

I am loving Big Brother at the moment. The way Science is winding everyone up, and just doing his thing reminds me of the way I would be in the house. I would be just like that, but worst. It's like playing Russian Roulette but come on it's worth it.

Blimey its 74 for four, heady days.

My tune of the day: Pull my hair - Ying Yang Twins

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com