Friday, July 29, 2005

Leading from the front

It's been aone of those weeks!!! No time to breathe, no bleedin' time to doa anything. It's August more or less, there goes the first half of the year. It's all down hill until Christmas.

I've had a quick look at the Charlton Website this morning, and we've only gone and signed a 5 year agreement with a Chinses team to form an academy in Shanghi. What a surprise ....? That's my little joke. Blimey, an academy in China, one in Arizona, and in Spain ... a TV deal we really are making a stand for the small clubs. I pitty the Wall though. It seems like Sid James is talking over at the New London Stadium, it's Carry on up Zampa Road.

Another friendly tomorrow. Away at Watford. Not for me. I've had my share of walking around the allotments thanks. I'll leave that to the New Model Army of fans.

I've had a mare with my phones lately. I ordered a Nokia 7710 through o2. They did a credit check and wouldn't give it to me. Worrying. So I ordered it on Vodafone. Here it is, a tad large but hey what a phone. The only problem being that I had to port my number over at point of sale. Did they tell me this ...? NO!!!! So I can't keep my number. Sod that. I've cancelled it and stayed with Orange. I changed to the Motorola V3 phone. But it's Motorola, I'll given them a chance.

My tune of the day: Elements of Life - Louie Vega

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com