Tuesday, August 03, 2004

What's in a title ... ???

You have to laugh at peoples views.

There was a guy on the Charlton POB list stating that he only has a high regard for the sanctuary of marriage, but also for a stable relationship like Sven and Nancy. He then goes on to call Faria Alam a slapper. Ho hum is what I say ... you can't have it all can you?

Back in the Big Brother house, it really is getting quite boring. Sod Nadia, Dan, Shell and Stu. The only one worth watching is Jason, but all that happens there is he gets slagged off left right and centre. What's wrong with the fact that he doesn't like the rest of the idiots? At least he ain't being false about it.

Team handsome ... my arse.

I would like to thank people for their comments. But could you leave your names!!! How can I reply if I don't know who I'm replying to. Also I do have a forum where you can leave me a message ... oh you don't want to ... your loss.

I was reading Living etc on the way to work this morning. I was pleased to see that wooden flooring is making a comeback. So last year it was carpet, the year before lino ... blimey, I'm not too sure what else you can put down.

Good on Rio for wearing da fro. It's a tad picky, picky ... I'm sure his mum will get the comb out.

My tune of the day: Chic Mystique - Chic

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com