Friday, August 06, 2004

Strawberries Rock ...

It could be the name of a new form of music, but in fact it's my lunch and how I've fallen into a Strawberry eating trap. With fresh cream .... mmmmm.

I put this first as I should have started with good old Dubya, and his quote. You know the one ... the one thats been on the news ... yep that one ...

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," George Bush told an audience of military brass and Pentagon chiefs. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

It's the sort of thing that Mervyn Day would have said ... ya get me.

It's the end of BB tonight ... TFFT

My tune of the day: The Ghetto - Donny Hathaway

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com