Friday, August 20, 2004

By George ....

Well according to this morning news Georgie Best, you remember the one ... he wears womens knickers and a wonder bra, anyway our George has been poking a 19 year old an texting her fiance. Have I missed something here? Have you seen George, he looks a right state!!!

Unbelievable ....

But then we have Mark Wright at Chester. He quit the new football league team two weeks ago, and no one knew why!!! It now appears he was shacked up with one of his players wives. Talk about shit on your own doorstep.

Unbelievable ...

Oh and we won a gold in some sort of yachting/ boating event. Does that mean that all the row boats on the Serpentine will be taken this weekend?

A-Levels ... what's the point? Apart from those triplets going to Cambridge that is. Thanks for that Kev ...

I've decided to do some house work come Sunday. You know put the hoover round, dusting ... even mopping the kitchen floor. I just want to get the flat looking right. Once a year ain't too bad is it?

Here's one for you!!! Watch that Borat's TV programme on Channel Four tonight. It's already had more complaints than most shows, due (sic) in part to the Jewish sketch in the red neck bar.

I missed the BBC 3 programme - "The trouble with Black Men" last night. I was saving myself for Sex, Footballers and Videotape. I bet that ruffled a few feathers ... it made me laugh anyway.

It's the Notting Hill Carnival next weekend. I'm just hoping the sun shines. There's nothing quite like dancing in the streets, with some gin and juice and the sun shinning down. It's got to be Good Times on Sunday.

Anyway ... here's hoping for three points tomorrow ...

"Oh Sarf Landen is wonderful ... Oh Sarf Landen is wonderful ... "

My tune of the day: My Adidas - Run DMC

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com