Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Happy Birthday ...

Mr Wendell.

Twenty Seven ... blimey how time flies!!!!

It suddenly dawned on me as I stood in the queue at Tescos, exactly how stupid some people are. I'm sure I've mentioned stupidity before, but what the heck. As I was queuing in an aisle I left a slight gap to allow trolleys etc to pass. I had my headphones on, and was whistling a happy tune. Then a woman came and stood in front of me. I said excuse me, she looked at me and cut her eyes to the heavens. Excuse me I replied I am actually in the queue. She turned and was confronted by the twenty or so people behind me who were all muttering. She said nothing and was on her way. Next I had a bloke come up to me and say ...

"Are you waiting in the queue ...?"

No I should have said, I'm waiting for me bleedin' bus. It beggars belief, it really does.

Anyway I had more strawberries and cream for my lunch. I think I look like a strawberry.

I actually got my new phone today. The Nokia 7250. I think that's the one. But it's the new one with a 1mb pixel camera. Should lead to some fun. I did have to sit there and transfer my contacts over one by one. It's a new network provider and could I get my PC Bluetooth to work.

Answers on a postcard.

I'm in serious need of a haircut. I think I'll have to cultivate my fro'.

My tune of the day: Hola - Junior Jack

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Large fro is the way forward, I'm trying to grow one myself, unfortunately, it's far too western european.

Ho hum

Cooks

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com