Monday, August 09, 2004

Go on my son ...

So here we have it. Faria actually loved Sven. She even had to stop an interview when she said he'd go back to Nancy. Now read between the lines. A PA working in London on £38k has a flat in Tooley Street and drives a porsche. Yeah right. I think she actually loved the money ... call me old fashioned.

I had a weird weekend. I went out friday night to Play. I drank loads, had a good boogie, crossed paths with Mr Fight the World .... lost Gary and Glen, back to Plaistow ... fell asleep.

It's just dawned on me that I'm going to Bolton on Saturday. I do put myself in some positions. Why, oh why, oh why. We ain't signed anyone as well ... blimey.

I played cricket yesterday for the Charlton Gonads. We lost, but hey it was enjoyable. Well sort of, ish ... hmmmm, I think so anyway. Some peoples expectations though, oh well.

I'm thinking about getting an airconditioning/ fan unit. But is it worth it? For a couple of weeks a year ...

Oh and make sure you watch Channel Four tonight at 11. Darcus Howe presents ... !!!!!
My tune of the day: Annie, I'm not your daddy - Kid Creole

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com