Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rucksack rage ...

What is it with these jokers that come on trains wearing their best rucksacks? That would be a packed train, and they don't remove them!!! Blimey ... some people.

Added to the old yawny crew, the garlic crew, the read a broadsheet crew ... and the I want a seat for my bag crew, train journeys are really a bore.

It seems like Chelsea have had to stump up another £1.5 million in regards to the Carlton Cole thingamybob. Another bit of money to put towards a few extra players. So what next? Another striker, a midfield holding player ... ???? Well we are all watching with bated breath, It's been a weird week.

I hope you are all wearing your "LiveSTRONG" wristbands. If NOT go out and get one, wear it with pride ... you know it makes sense.

It's raining in Manchester ... Old Trafford. There's a surprise.

I'm having a curry at lunch time. Well I say a curry, but it will be lamb chops and sag gost. It's because I've been at Hatstand for a year, one whole year. Blimey, time does fly ... when you're having fun.

My tune of the day: Give me your love - Sisters Love


1 comments:

Ric said...

Ah liveSTRONG, its Lance Armstrongs charidy band. A yellow type plastic ting ... wear it with pride ...

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com