Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Mile High Monster ...

So there we have it. I undertook my first speed dating session last night. There we had about 30 women all in a line, waiting for their Prince Charming. The only problem was that there were about 15 off us. Wendalls birthday party. 15 blokes all with dodgy name, mine being Terry Cooper ... trying to keep the conversation flowing. I would say that after about 10 "dates" I was out. I'd had enough. Mundane chat, jeeeez, what do you do? what brings you here? where do you live?

No thank you ...

It was an experience. But I don't think I am a Prince Charming.

So they voted out Stuart. Not really a surprise, but I can't believe that people want Nadia to win. It's easy, right, it makes you feel good, right, it makes you think you are doing the right thing, right?

Bollies ...

It's a great marketing ploy, a right-on factor ... even Davina says the votes closer than you think. How do I know? How do I know that the voting even counts?

Oh, I'm having my hair cut tonight. I'm not too sure what style tho ... and then I'm going out for another set of birthday drinks. It's Matts birthday. That's Matt of Matt and Claire fame ... and that's Claire of Claire and Ruth. If ya get me.

My tune of the day: Love don't live - Michael Proctor

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com