Thursday, August 19, 2004

Only in America ....

Well actually in nWoolwich. As Abu Hamza and a few of the other Muslim terror suspects where offered pork for din-dins. They were actually offered "Spicy pork chops suitable for halal diets" yeah right, you'll be telling me that Matt Owen never gets of his high horse next!!!

The beach volleyball is still being shown at the Olympics ... it's as graceful as ballet, er I think.

Oh and the last test starts today. It looks like rain, but knowing the West Indies it's going to be all over by Saturday.

No Charlton news. No new signings, or links ... it's all a bit boring once the season starts. Roll on Saturday then ... the first home game of the season ... I can't wait.

Oh, I've just found a picture I took of my newly decorated hallway. It's soooo much nicer than it was ... what do you think? I've added it above ...

Get in there ...

My tune of the day: Closer - Mr Fingers


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com