Monday, August 16, 2004

Apologies ...

To start, it was all a bit hectic on friday. I just didn't have time to put anything up. Oh well.

Secondly, it would have been nice to hear Curbs send out an apology to all us mugs that had traipsed up to Bolton on Saturday. I would say it will be a long time before I do it again. £30 for this, £25 for that, a beer ... a train, a night out in Blackpool ... shucks ... "MUG" ain't the word is it.

I have to say I just didn't get it. The same old short comings, no urgency ... lack of skill, no actual ball winner, no flair ... oh my, it's going to be a long hard season. If I was Danny Murphy I'd be having words with my agent.

Anyway, Blackpool was ... er, Blackpool. Normal muppetry going on, lots of tattooed ladies, drunken bums and kiss me quick hats. I've definitely got to get one of those. It was a rather quiet affair ... getting in at 4 in a vodka induced drunken stooper ... oh what a great setee that was.

I'm not sure what the problem is with ths hysteria over Team GB's cwap showing at the Olympics. We ain't that good. We did get a silver in the synchronized diving. Roll on the underwater hockey.

My tune of the day: H*A*P*P*Y - Edwin Starr


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

£30 for this? £25 for that?

I knew Blackpool was cheap but...

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com