Tuesday, May 04, 2004

In out, in out ... shake it all about

So who was the last player to leave the supporters doo Sunday night. Can you guess? Go on ... go on ...???

Well I may tell ya tomorrow, after you have had a few guesses. It was good to see Smudge cutting some shapes on the dance floor. It's a shame his wonky arm meant he couldn't do the worm across the dance floor. Oh well.

I actually won a signed Charlton shirt in the raffle. It has Glynne Snodin on it, but no Paulo. Oh well. That's the first thing I've won in years, if you take out the dancing contest back in Liverpool in 2002. That ones for you Mr Chick.

I had a mad one at the weekend. Went straight from footie to Ministry, then onto a boat party then straight onto the CAFC doo. By that stage I was fnuked. Big up to the usual crowd. It was a good doo.

It's rained cats and dawgs today. What's that all about.

My tune of the day: Make my dreams a reality - Steely Dan

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com