Friday, April 30, 2004

It may be raining outside ...

Ain't it just. Raining, it's pishing down. Roll on the Bank Holiday weekend, the cricket season, Southport Weekender ... Bernies barbecue. Oh, I doubt I'd get an invite to the last one ...ya dig.

So Jamaica are playing Ireland and Nigeria at the Valley. That actually made me laugh out loud. Given that I had traveled to Ninian Park to watch the Reggae Boyz back in 98, if I attend one of their matches I can say that I have seen Jamaica more times than Hingerland the land of ma birt. Butt then again Williams has a bond at the Munich municipal.

So Google are going to float. I've heard you can get some of the shares on ebay. As well as used coseyfits and pack enhancers.

So what's the consensus about those army torture pictures? It doesn't seem quite right to me, but I'm sure some peeps think it was justified.

Here's one for you. Why are man-hole covers round? Come on you must know that?

Oh and you lot need to get fitter. Five bouts of exercise a week. I can see it now.

My tune of the day: Losing You - King Kooba

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com