Friday, May 21, 2004

Oh I do like to be beside the sea side ...

Blackpool rocks ...!!!

So they interviewed Audley Harrison regarding Millwalls match tomorrow. I'm not sure why, he's a West London bwoy so would be more of an R, but hey. Anyway back to Audley, who said with a glint in his eye ...

"It's like a cup final for Millwall ..."

WHOOOOOOSH.

I'm going to do a Spin class today after missing my Thursday at the gym yesterday. It's great at lunchtime ... some nice bottoms and stuff. I'm going to have to work out a programme though. I need something to achieve ... or maybe I'm talking bollies.

So Becks is staying in Spain, his Mrs is on her way. Curbs is off to Scouseland, Paulo has been shown the door, and boxes are for shoes. Anyone want to be Ian Huntleys minder ... ??? Thought NOT!!!

It was a bit strange yesterday when the talk in the office was of Joey Deacon. Now I'm sure some of you remember and some don't. Anyway the bosses didn't so we had to explain to them what all the fuss was about. It all stems from Ernie who used to understand what Joey said, and from this came his book ...

Have you seen that pic in the sun of the girl Lordan with the blokes sucking their fingers ... quality. That's my job in Blackpool this weekend, to get as many of those shots as poss. I'll see if I can post them ere next week ... BE GOOD

My tune of the day: Open Up - Free Radicals

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com