Monday, May 17, 2004

We won a match, we won a match, eee iiii adio ...

Yes, we've only waited 20 years, but by gawd they finally gone and done it. Poor old Southampton, where like lambs to the slaughter. Er, really ... NOT.

ADDED TO THE FACT THAT MY KITCHEN WAS FINISHED OFF AND THE WARDROBES WHERE ACTUALLY BUILT THIS HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD WEEKEND. (I'll shout that again shall I ..!!!!)

The kitchen is looking good. Matching worktop and splashback, sharp edges and a clean oven. I think I may cook myself something fancy tonight, like Steak Diane, or Beef Wellington.

The wardrobes are huge. I'm thinking I might be able to get all me old stuff in there, but in reality that ain't gonna be the case. I need to go to IKEA and get some plastic basket thangs for me socks, because I didn't get any draws. Do I buy a draw unit or what, let me know what you think :)

The sun is shinning today, horray. I can eat my strawberries and cream with a smile on my face. Although I've just seen a giant cloud on the horizon. Everest must be on his way back to blighty.

Hello, to all the new people reading this .... whooooosh indeed.

My tune of the day: Oye Como Va - Santana

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com