Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Wake up and smell da cwoffffeeee ...

Blimey people ... a week off and your sorry excuses for lives a just that little bit sadder.

I've just completed a 5 day binge. Blackpool, Southport ... it's all good. I'm trying to get some pics, but then again why should I show you ... !!!!

I'm sitting here with a great big smile on my face ... there are some top people out there, and they have open minds ... you hear me Kev ...

Respect out to all those in the know, including the Carlisle posse, the Grimsby Gals, you all rock.

I would like to thank myself for being great, coming up with the rosette idea, having style, grace ... a sense of purpose, being great ...

I've also been told I talk to much about Charlton on here ... you have to laugh tho', they aren't worth talking about at the moment ... so I'll file that one.

My tune of the day - Strings of Life - Soul Central (Danny Kravit mix)



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com