Thursday, May 20, 2004

Queer Eye for the straight guy .... ??

What's that all about? Surely washing, moisturising, looking good is a personal choice not a sexual need. If you want to use Wrights Coal Tar soap, so be it. Who am I to tell you otherwise. But it does make me laugh.

So the FA Cup final creeps up on us, and I actually wonder if anyone cares!! Do you remember growing up, when the FA Cup final would have beenone of the only live matches on TV. Given that they also showed FA Cup It's a Knock out, Matstermind and Alf Garnett, we were in for a treat. As a kid you would look forward to this match on a summers day, reds against yellows. But now who actually cares? I'll be in Blackpool 'avin it, so not me.

It's also nearly June, half way through the year ... now that is scary. They could make a bleedin movie about it, or even about Kevin Everests sexual fantasies. I got a text from Kev at 1:27 this morning, but given that he is in Sweden it could be any time. It said ... and I quote:

"I am surrounded by very hot swedish girls, I wish life was fair but it isn't try and deal with that"

Hmm, thanks Kev. Now if you had seen some of these Swedish very hot gals he hangs round with, you would know what the Rock is cooking.

My tune of the day: It's yours - John Cutler

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com