Monday, May 24, 2004

Umph ... there it is !!!!

So we conquered Blackpool, and didn't have to sit on a minibus for 6 hours. The flight is just so good, 25 minutes in the air. We were sitting tucking into breakfast at 9 on saturday morning whilst the two buses crawled up the M6. I knew where I wanted to be.

We even made young James take a 10 minute oxygen course. Now there is a oppening in the market here ... watch this space!!!

So the Wall took a tonking, and I didn't have to watch any of it. Old man Wise was up to his usual tricks, the pinching the skin under your arms etc, etc. Quality eh Dennis.

There's also a piece in the Mirror today about how grim the South is ... yeah bollcocks.

My tune of the day: I say a little prayer - Aretha Franklin

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com