Thursday, May 27, 2004

Killed Bill ... volume two

So I went to see Volume two last night. Over at Greenwich film works. Me and a bag of McE-Dees. A strange carry on. It doesn't really fit with the pace of the first film. Yes, there is more dialect, more character interaction, but it just didn't fit. The continuity died. No pussy wagon, to quote "It died on me". That's rubbish. There' sgonna be a Volume 3 but in about 15 years, don't watch this space.

The papers are full of obesity warnings ... ah toooooo late. They want to get my train in the morning.

Oh, I've been invited to dinner with Princess Michael of Kent. Sod that for a game of soldiers.

And some muppet in the metro says that he is astounded by the amount of people in London, who put down their own city. Er, thats because they are in fact NOT from London. London is without doubt the best, quote me BEST goddam city in the world.

My tune of the day: Making love - Ron Trent

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com