Wednesday, May 12, 2004

*S*uper *H*ero *I*n *T*raining

You know, reality bites!!! Or it should do. Some people indeed live in cloud cuckoo land, but that's up to them. The train turned up this morning, packed. When I say packed, I mean PACKED. I squeezed on, put on my headphones and then had some lardy geezer try and push his way on. As he did he was shouting "move down, move down ..." Some people eh, go on a diet you muppet.

So the weekend is now a distant memory, so what next to look forward to? A night out in Greenwich on Saturday?? The following weekend in Blackpool, the bank holiday??? It's not all bad is it.

So what's the deal with on-line dating. Do people not have interpersonal skills anymore. You know, initial eye contact, a smile ... a flirt, can I get the number. No sod that, let me get my old bill out on a webcam .... come on, play the game.

Poor old Ray Parlour. He's being taken to the cleaners by his missus. Laugh, I nearly choked on my French toast.

Oh, and Bjorn again are apearing before the match on Saturday. So we'll be in the pub right up to kick off. ABBA SCHMABBA.

My tune of the day: Living in Ecstacy - Fonda Rae

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com