Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Jellied Eels v Barm cakes ...

I would have to say that I do watch the soaps. I'm not a great lover of them, but just have them on whilst I do my stuff. Whilst Eastenders goes from bad to worst, Corrie just hits the light fantistico. If you say last nights episope you will know what I mean. Maybe the best bit of TV this year. There we have Gail and Eileen street fighting over Todds gayness, the boys brother turns up in checked shirt and hard hat. Bang on cue Gail pipes up ...

"Oh here come the rest of the Village People."

For that split second time stood still. A very clever piece of writing and executed spot on. You had to see it to appreciate that I mean, but hey ho.

Curbs is a scouser ... watch this space.

I got some serious sleep last night, about 10 hours in all. I was feeling my full 27 years I can tell you. Another bank holiday approaches, more party nights me thinks. Specially if Palace get thumped.

It's the Chelsea flower show this week. There are a few programmes on tonight that I might catch. Diarmuid's Big Adventure can't be missed.

I still haven't seen Kill Bill Volume 2. There is never enough time to do all my sh'te.

Oh and Billie Pipper is Dr Whos new assistant .... don't make me laugh.

My tune of the day: Let's Get Happy - Mass Order

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com